Corona Virus Measures
Dear Valued Business Partner,
The Corona virus continues to spread throughout Europe and therefore the Sakura Finetek Europe Group announces the following measures:
- We appreciate your understanding regarding the canceling of visits or meetings. We respect the right of either our own employees or your own decision to cancel a visit or meeting due to anxiety about this virus outbreak.
- All Sakura employees are working from home and no business related travel is permitted, except in the following circumstance. Sakura takes her role in ensuring that your healthcare system remains operational very seriously and therefore urgent corrective maintenance will be executed. This rule is in force until further notice.
- Further measures:
- All international travel and meetings have been cancelled;
- Any employee feeling unwell must stay at home;
- All employees follow the hygiene rules such as washing of hands, maintain social distance, avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth and practice respiratory hygiene when coughing or sneezing.
of histopathology equipment, consumables and services to you is our priority. Sakura has manufacturing locations in Japan and the U.S.A. and therefore we can report
that we face no delays
in our supply chain. In case this situation would change, we will pro-actively inform you.
Should you have any questions related to this letter, please contact your local Sakura representative or Mrs. Inger Blankestijn – Director HR.
MR. Chris Koeman